Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Bathroom update..

It has been a while since we last talked about the Bathroom first stages. I was so happy about that pumpkin wall back then...........well guess what it didn't stick around to long. It just didn't tickle my fancy after a few months - the color was off.  So I repainted the wall to match the others, BEST DECISION. It really made the vanity look even better.  So not a ton has happened in the bathroom since I last shared. Flooring and some decorative things are about it.  Jason still needs to build the storage over the shower and linen closet, it will happen someday................I think. Ha.

Entering the Bathroom

 New wall color..so much better!
 
 
 

If you are wondering the door is to the utility closet that has the water heater, etc.

 
 Still need to finsih the linen closet and upper storage.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment