Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Update on C1 & C2 room

Wow time flies, I haven't done an offical blog post since February! Life just gets busy sometimes and there aren't enough hours in the day to do it all. I am NOT superwoman  - though sometimes I pretend that I am.

Anyways lets spend some time catching up where we are right now.  We have done alot in the last 7 months, especially the last month, when I did something crazy - like bought a whole kitchen off of craigslist.  

Today I will catch you up with where we are in the boys room.   Lots of pictures  - face it everyone wants to see not hear about.

Arrow stencil, if you follow the Garome on facebook you might remember this.

This is Carson's bed  - the boys call their "headboards/cubes" their holes. Ha.  This is also the access ladder for the 2nd story loft.

Again Carson's side of the room.

Cooper's side of the room.  He has a "hole" too. Ha.
 
 
Ceiling over the boys sleeping area. It was wall papered with map wallpaper. The oars are actually a find from the pole building before it become the Garome. I just love that.

Upper loft area or play area. 

Other side of loft, where the trap door opens up.

Looking into the room  - loft railing.


Close up of loft railing.


No comments:

Post a Comment