Saturday, February 8, 2014

Welcome our new addition - Kevin


Welcome our new addition – Kevin the Moose…..
 
 
Seriously you guys didn’t think I was pregnant did you?!?  
I have wanted one of these guys or one similar for a LONG time. I think they are just great!  This is a good compromise for us – Jason being the hunter and me being the “I will never hang a (dead) animal in my home.” 

I spent months searching the internet for an inexpensive one.  One that wouldn't bust my very small budget. I really wasn’t stuck on any particular animal.  So I found some hereThen I started searching for a DIY version and came across this website, The Aspirational Hipster - SCORE!   This allowed me to see how someone else DIY'd and provided where they bought the moose.  So over to Ebay I went and made the purchase!!  Once it arrived Jason spray painted, waited for it to dry and spray painted some more! Then....he found his home!
 
So, Kevin is the new addition to our family and will great all vistors that come to visit the Garome!
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I keep seeing these everywhere! Just pinned a deer head yesterday....

    ReplyDelete